Home » » "Jamie Love" - Is HE really a girl ?

"Jamie Love" - Is HE really a girl ?

I SEE THIS PIC IN LOTS OF SITES. It seems that many people think she is a girl. a Natural girl.
But to me it seems not.
The first picture can fool you,Maybe even me,
But, after watching for more pictures, its a Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.
  





""I am a mixture of Cuban...Swedish...and Puerto Rican descent.Im also 5'9,super long legs. I am currently Bi coastal. I am also known to be International. I enjoy life as it comes to me. I have learned a lot on the way that has disconcerned me. But I have internalized and analyzed it to be what it is.I dont take myself too serious and neither should you""
























 
Copyright © 2011. Best Celebrity Nudes - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger